Are you looking for a Marketing related internships in the Fashion Sector in South West England? Based at our studio in Frome, Somerset; we are delighted to be able to take on a small number of interns yearly to gain insight into the hustle behind working for a small sustainable fashion brand.
Daines Atelier upcycle vintage off-cuts and remnants into one-of-a-kind garments. If you’re an advocate for sustainable fashion and have a drive to educate others on the importance of sustainable fashion, then this internship is for you.
We are looking for reliable, creative and proactive Digital Marketing Interns to assist us with creating content suitable for our target audience using a variety of different platforms. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain work experience in social media marketing, email marketing and Fashion E-Commerce through WordPress. Which will give the knowledge in what it takes to grow and run a small fashion label.
The Studio Marketing and Promotions Internship Role Includes:
- Assisting in the creation of engaging social media content for Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest.
- Engaging with our followers and target clients.
- Researching social media trends related to upcoming events and collection launches.
- Creating Content for Newsletters Using Mailchimp.
- General Admin Duties (E-Commerce Assistance)
Requirements to Apply:
- MUST be Degree Level or Recently Graduated. (We offer work Experience Opportunities for College level students here.)
- Able to travel to our studio in Frome, Somerset.
- Keen Interest in Fashion and Sustainability.
- Excellent attention to detail and a desire to learn.
What you will Learn:
- How to created branded content suitable for all social media platforms.
- How to create Newsletters on Mailchimp.
- Experience of E-Commerce Insights.
- What it is like to work for a small brand with production in-house.
- Working with a sustainable brand.
Please apply below for the Internship with all of the necessary information.
Here at Daines Atelier we are delighted to be welcoming our new Internship schemes. The Work Placements aim to teach and develop skills surround Marketing, Production and General Adminstration Skills; for those who want to discover more about the Slow Fashion Industry. We were delighted to welcome Rhian Palmer, A marketing Graduate from Southampton University, completed a short internship with us. Before the internship we assessed Rhians current Portfolio and CV and had an informal discussion at what kind of opportunities she was seeking and what areas would be most beneficial. We came up up with a final plan for […]